Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ETA: My b/f came home and said oh your hair looks good. I was beside myself normally he doesn't say that about my hair. His response to my comment that you don't normally like my hair was I do when you do it. I have to admit I have been very lazy with my hair as of late late being as of August. I barely condition it or detangle it weekly, most of the time it's only once a week. That is not enough for my hair. As a result my hair is normally really....dry and gets matted and tangled easily so it takes my longer to do my hair when I do it. So as of today I'm making a commitment to do my wear my hair down 2 times a week. Only because it take so long to do. Also to do my hair in buns or ponytails other days of the week. I also commit to conditioning my hair and detangling it at least 3-4 days a week. Well I will keep you updated on how well I keep that commitment and how my hair likes it.

No comments: